A Gentle and Integrative Approach to Dentistry
Dr. Abeyta and her team believe that dentistry is health and trust centered. She practices an integrative approach in creating a beautiful smile and healthy functioning body. Did you know that your smile can tell her how healthy you are? Healthy teeth and jaws translates to a pretty smile, healthy breathing, and healthy body. She will sit down with you one on one to give you the tools to take back your own health.
A Heartfelt Welcome Back! At Dr. Alicia Abeyta’s, We are Here for You and Your Family in these Challenging Times!
Thank you for your understanding during the recent COVID-19 challenges. We are so grateful to our community which has been incredible during these unprecedented times. We have been diligently preparing new protocols and are looking forward to resuming ‘normal’ operations.
It is important for you to read this email thoroughly if you have a scheduled appointment or plan to visit over the next several months.
We are currently planning on re-opening our office Monday, May 18, 2020. We have taken protective measures as outlined by the American Dental Association (ADA), Center for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy as we continue to serve our amazing community.
Please see the following changes we are implementing for everyone’s safety.
What we are doing:
• We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
• When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Once parked, please call 505-293-7611 to check-in.
• Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office and you will be asked to use it at the start of your appointment and at the end of your appointment.
• Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
• Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for disinfection and preparation of the treatment rooms to include fogging the room with hospital grade disinfectant that is biologically and environmentally friendly.
• The office environment will have a humming sound for we will have ionizers, vacuums, and air purifiers running.
• Even though our waiting room will be wiped down throughout the day, we ask that you minimize unnecessary time in this area.
• We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
• We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
• We are offering new financial arrangements for anyone struggling to get the dental care they need.
What you can do:
• When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you so you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room.
• Use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands once you enter the facility.
• Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
• If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment.
• Maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
• If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
• Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Dr. Alicia Abeyta
No Dental Insurance? Check out our new Dental Membership Plan Here!
The Treatment Philosophy of Dr. Alicia Abeyta DDS FAGD is built on honesty and integrity. We strive to be the best choice for quality care and overall excellence. We accomplish this by delivering comprehensive care in a calm and safe environment. We incorporate total health and integrative care options and empower every patient make the right and best decisions for their health. We invest in education for ourselves and our patients to support our commitment to excellence and empower our patients with the knowledge they need to achieve whatever goals they have for their health. Our team is honored to partner with you in caring for your health.
You will enjoy not only the peaceful and calm environment provided, but also customized care, from ONE doctor, which creates a unique experience for you and your entire family. Comfort pillows, music, and aromatherapy with Essential Oils are all individualized to make your experience unique and soothing. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs.
Learn more about alternative integrative therapies in this video:
Learn more about how your tongue may be affecting your health
Dr. Abeyta’s practice offers a complete range of cosmetic dentistry and restorative procedures, including porcelain veneers, crowns, and tooth-colored fillings. Her treatment philosophy is not based on a single technique or product. Each patient receives a treatment plan based on his or her unique goals and needs. Since dentistry involves comprehensive knowledge of the face, head and neck, holistic facial and dental treatments are also offered through the Medical Facial Rejuvenation Spa.
We accomplish all of our procedures without discomfort, in a relaxing atmosphere. We invite you and your family to visit our practice, and learn more about the ways your smile can benefit from our office. Dr. Abeyta Operates a Holistic Dental Practice – Learn More HERE
New Patients – Click Here for a Special Offer from Dr. Abeyta!
We Provide Complete
Family Dental Services
Please call (505) 293-7611, or Contact us by email, to schedule your New Patient Experience with Dr. Abeyta.
I had a wonderful experience! Rosie definitely tops any cleaning I have ever had, painless and very thorough. Also, I am excited that Dr. Abeyta will ...
Pretty good dentist. Been coming here for years. They do a good job of telling you what you could do better without making you feel all judged....
I have never felt so comfortable coming to a dental office. I've always been phobic but Dr Abeyta and her staff are the most wonderful people. I love ...
Very impressed with Covid-19 precautions. Staff is great as usual. Professional and personable....
I cannot express gratitude enough in the care each and every member of Dr. Abeytas team provides. I, who have been in the dental field for several yea...
Testimonials from a few of Dr. Abeyta’s highly satisfied clients: