Are There Benefits to Same Day Dentistry?
Are there benefits to same day dentistry – the answer is a resounding “yes”! Did you know oral health is directly related to overall health? The teeth, the mouth, and the surrounding craniofacial (skull and face) structure is central to a person’s overall health and well-being.
According to webmd.com, research has shown there is a synergic relationship between oral health and overall wellness. Gum disease has been paired with a host of illnesses including diabetes, respiratory disease, heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis. Using data from over a thousand medical records, researchers at the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry found that people with gum disease were twice as likely as others to die from a heart attack and three times as likely to have a stroke.
With same day dentistry, you can quickly improve your oral health and possibly help prevent other health issues.
Other Benefits of Same Day Comprehensive Care:
- Having multiple procedures done at one time ensures a patience won’t experience pain later if the issue worsens or if delays occur related to COVID 19 regulations.
- Addressing oral health ensures overall health, which is crucial right now in the face of the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Choosing one visit instead of multiple visits lessens the risk of exposure to COVID 19.
- Planning for one visit instead of multiple visits is easier to manage when considering work schedules and family needs.
- Leaving teeth issues untreated can be costly the longer the procedure is left undone both financially and health-wise.
Thanks to advanced technology there are many treatments and procedures that can be completed in a single appointment.
Dr. Abeyta understands how difficult it is to balance work, family and personal health. She wants you to get the flexibility and same day comprehensive dentistry you need when it comes to taking care of your oral health. Whether you are due for your routine cleaning or have an urgent dental concern, her staff can get you taken care of safely and professionally.
When you visit Dr. Abeyta, she can provide the same day dentistry treatments so that you can overhaul your smile quickly. To schedule an appointment call (505) 293-7611.