Laser Dentistry is the Evolution of Holistic Dental Care
Dr. Abeyta features advanced technology for faster, pain free, and more effective care. Laser dentistry provides several benefits, including reduced recovery time, less swelling, and a minimized risk for infection. With Fontona Laser technology, Dr. Abeyta can perform soft and hard tissue contouring, as well as crown lengthening for a healthy and aesthetically pleasing smile.
Laser Dentistry will soon be the standard of care, as this advanced technology has many capabilities such as producing less inflammation, increasing growth, speeding healing, and decreasing pain .
It has an influence on producing collagen which affects gum tissue , skin, dentin, bone, and stimulates fibroblasts, macrophages and other cells.
The Fotona Laser is a comprehensive piece of dental technology. It is transforming the way we perform basic and complex dental procedures. This all-inclusive laser can deliver greater patient comfort, faster healing, and better overall accuracy than traditional laser treatments.
Most patients are candidates for laser dental treatment. We use the Laser for a variety of treatment services, including cavity removal (many fillings can be done without anesthesia), gum disease treatments, surgical procedures, pain management, airway treatments, and cosmetics. The several treatment benefits include:
- Less discomfort during treatment
- Reduced post treatment pain and swelling
- Rapid healing time
- Less bleeding
- Fewer post-surgical complications
- Less trauma to the surrounding dental tissue
- Bacterial reduction
This advanced technology is The highest performance, best made laser systems in the world.
The uses of this advanced technology are endless:
- Anesthesia free cavity preps
- Periodontal Laser Assisted treatments
- Non invasive treatment to decrease the sensitivity of teeth
- Cold sore treatments with immediate healing
- Photobiomodulation (Biostimulation) to decrease pain and inflammation and speed up healing
- Nightlase Laser Assisted Airway Treatment
- Smoothlase Laser Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
- Laser Assisted TMJ pain relief Treatment
Dental lasers have been used in numerous procedures for years and the technology continues to advance allowing for less invasive and more precise dentistry. Patients continue to prefer the Laser treatments because of the reduced need for anesthesia, as well as avoiding the unpleasant sounds, smells, and sensations experienced with a drill.