Dental symptoms can range from discoloration to toothache.
The top five of these symptoms are:
1. Toothache- When you have a toothache, you should see your dentist immediately. This could be caused by a cavity, gum disease, or even TMJ Disease.
2. Sensitive Teeth- When your teeth are sensitive to temperature, it could be a wide variety of things from worn tooth enamel to fractured teeth. Because it can be a wide variety of causes, you should make sure to be seen by your dentist for treatment options.
3. Bleeding or Sore Gums- This is normally an early sign of gingivitis, an inflammation of the gum tissue. It can be caused by starting to floss your teeth.
4. Mouth Sores- These can also be caused by a wide variety of things from irritation due to braces to serious disease. It is always important to have these sores checked by your dentist.
5. Bad Breath- Bad breath is caused by eating, not brushing your teeth, dry mouth, smoking, and other medical conditions. The best way to treat this is by brushing your teeth and your tongue 2 times daily as well as flossing daily.
If you are experiencing these problems, please see your dentist to form a treatment plan for you. By doing this, you will be able to treat the problem at the source.